Sunday 22 February 2009

I Am The Girl In The Crowd

I woke up this morning, and something felt different.

I couldn't quite explain it, I just felt good, about myself, my life and who I was. I looked in the mirror, and I didn't shy away. I've been in Austria for a week skiing and I made friends with people I thought I'd never even talk to.

I've said before that I hate change, as it never seems to be on my side, but at the moment my life is on the up, I wake up with a smile on my face and it won't shift. It's as if I've finally found comfort in who I am. I don't have to be a lie anymore. I'm happy to be the girl in the crowd, not the one on center stage.

I can't pin point the reason for the changes in my view on life, but I hope they stay, because at the moment, I don't want to be anyone but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment