Friday 6 March 2009

Shrine Post: Gerard Butler


Well I've been asked by Roy to do a shrine post about someone, and so here it is:

Gerard Butler is in my eyes absolutely gorgeous. There is no flaw to this guy, he is perfection. He has the looks of an angel, the body of a beast and the makings of the best actor of all time. He's been in everything from 'Phantom Of The Opera' to 'P.S. I Love You'. This guy also has an amazing voice. It makes you melt inside. His Irish accent was heart capturing when he played Gerry in 'P.S. I Love You'. My favourite role of his was Terry Sheridan in 'Lara Croft:Cradle Of Life'. I do admire his acting skills but this is also one of the movies where his body definitely gets a look in(who can blame a girl). All in all he is the king of godliness.

In My Head Forever And Always
Love You Gerry
xxx

3 comments:

  1. if you're really into this guy, I recommend 300, just watch it to see why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have, there is not a movie he is in that I have not seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I know I did when I saw him....


    I should go see a doctor about that...

    ReplyDelete