Wednesday 30 September 2009

Renewed Confidence

Over the last few days I've discovered a confidence I never thought I had. The simplest things can make the biggest difference. New clothes, new freedom, new friends, and a change of scenery. You get a comforting feeling inside you, telling you it's ok to be you. Who cares if people judge you, because the people who like you for what you are the ones who are important. Starting fresh has been a lot easier than I thought. New people don't know your past. You can be whoever you want to be. Re-invent yourself completely. And for once I can be who I want to be. No more lying to fit in, no more saying I don't like things, just to conform. I am my own person. I'm me and I'm proud to be me!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment