Monday 24 August 2009

New Pen!

Why is it so amazing to buy a new pen? It may just me, in which case you may as well stop reading this as you will think I'm unbelievably sad. But yes, I get extremely excited when I buy a new pen. I get home and immediately rip it out of it's packaging. And then I have quite the dilemma. Because I want to use it straight away, unfortunately I never have anything that needs writing at that moment. So I end up doodling all over the back of the cardboard packing it came in until you can no longer read the multi-lingo info on it. Which actually uses up about half the ink in the pen so defeats the point of buying the new pen in the first place!

1 comment:

  1. Your article is extremely useful.Everyday your diary inspire ME nice deal} and helped to develop one thing new like I actually have developed a replacement app how to use spotify premium apk
    : this is often great and pleasurable.Thanks for the awing posts , please keep updated often.

    ReplyDelete